Areas of writing specialisms and interest:
- Outdoor time for good mental health and wellbeing
- Outdoors as healing spaces - outdoor therapy
- Mountain landscapes
- Wild places and why we need them
- Developing a meaningful relationship with nature
- Emotional and mental rewilding
- Nature connection for mental, emotional and spiritual well-being
- Mountains as places of perspective and growth
- Developing a practice of silence and solitude outdoors
- Quietness outdoors – when silence isn’t silent.
- Making outer and inner journeys
- Cultivating ‘inner landscape’ outdoors: walking as a way ‘in’
- Listening to the mountain – acoustic ecology
- The importance of place to sense of self.
- Nature as metaphor in therapy and personal development
- Mindful exercise and intuitive movement - walking and running
If you would like to commission me to write something for your publication please get in touch: email@example.com - a list of recent partners can be found on the page 'collaborations'.